WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI/Purdue) — Beginning in August, Purdue Parking Facilities will be transitioning to a license plate recognition system on the West Lafayette campus.
With the implementation of this new system, a vehicle's license plate will serve as the means of identification for parking enforcement, taking the place of the permits currently in use.
- Purdue parking permits being phased out next year
- Purdue University's Horticulture Park reopens
- Meetings to detail Phase two of State Street Redevelopment Project
- Final phase of State Street redevelopment to begin Monday
- Chinese New Year celebrated at Purdue
- State approves company's air permit at former smelting site
- Committee to discuss changing dance party permit law
- Ichiban's food permit in danger after 22 critical violations
- Tippecanoe County Health Department revokes Ichiban's food permit
- 300 high-tech jobs coming to Purdue's Discovery Park