LEBANON, Ind. (WLFI) — The former Executive Director of the Lebanon Area Boys and Girls Club was the subject of a five-month-long investigation.
Leah Pickens turned herself in Tuesday after a warrant was issued for her arrest. She is charged with four counts of theft and seven counts of counterfeiting.
The Lebanon Police Department says it has been investigating Pickens for the past five months.
According to police, she made more than 37-thousand dollars in unauthorized purchases from the organization's checking account, PayPal account, and Menards account.
- Former Lebanon Boys and Girls club director charged with theft and counterfeiting
- Lebanon City Council member dies
- Lyn Treece Boys and Girls Club hosts annual Community Christmas Dinner
- 2 charged with burglary and theft
- 2 charged in multiple Lafayette thefts
- Lafayette woman charged with kidnapping, auto theft
- Counterfeit bill ends up in West Lafayette business
- Charges filed against man suspected of gun theft
- West Lafayette boys, girls sweep Rensselaer Central in doubleheader
- Holcomb announces new DCS director