WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — It's the biggest online debate since the blue and black versus gold and yellow dress debacle of 2015.
Now a new sound recording has surfaced, and it's got people at odds over what's being said.
Cloe Feldman posted an audio track on Twitter this week. Take a listen for yourself.
Do you hear Laurel? Or do you hear Yanny?
No matter how you hear it, you're right. There's a scientific explanation for it.
To put it simply, it has do with frequencies and how people hear them differently.
- Some hear 'Laurel' and some hear 'Yanny?' You decide
- LPD officer resigns ahead of hearing for alleged misconduct
- Public hearing being held for Lafayette's proposed water rate increase
- Lafayette leaders discuss water rate hike at public hearing
- Man charged with shooting deputy hears death penalty charge
- Judge sets hearing on request to block Indiana abortion law
- Federal judge hears request to block Indiana abortion law
- Boy in Indiana school shooting hears charges, denial entered
- Hearing delayed for boy charged in Indiana school shooting
- Boy charged in school shooting faces September hearing