WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Thursday is your last chance to register for the first Pathways and Solutions event. It's the Tippecanoe County substance use disorder symposium.
The mission is to address what is happening in Greater Lafayette. The conference allows time to collaborate and create an action plan. Participants can become better educated on issues surrounding prevention, treatment and recovery.
Experts and people from across the Hoosier state are invited.
"There's no need to recreate the wheel," said Grace Recovery Director Jason Padgett And so this brings different providers from around the state together to talk about what's working in their counties and what's working in our county and what we might learn from one another.
The symposium is being held on Aug. 23 at Four Points by Sheraton in West Lafayette from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. It cost $50 to register for the event.
- Tippecanoe Co. Substance Use and Disorder Symposium registration deadline
- Indiana's voter registration deadline for primary nears
- Anderson Police offices evacuated after substance exposure
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Federal judge blocks Indiana voter registration law
- Voting registration ends Tuesday at midnight
- Tippecanoe Health Dept.: West Nile virus found in Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe Co. lawmakers preview 2018
- Houses submerged along Tippecanoe River