TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette woman faces six charges following a shooting over the weekend.
The counts against 38-year-old April Foster include battery by means of a deadly weapon, domestic battery by means of a deadly weapon, battery resulting in serious bodily injury, domestic battery resulting in serious bodily injury, pointing a firearm and criminal recklessness.
The shooting happened Saturday on Archway Drive.
Prosecutors say Foster and the victim argued, then she shot him in the leg.
According to court documents, she then went to a neighbor's house, waved the handgun around and said she shot the victim.
Prosecutors say she also told police she did it.
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- Lafayette woman charged after alleged weekend stabbing
- West Lafayette woman facing welfare fraud charges
- Woman charged for shooting outside Lafayette bar
- Woman arrested following Lafayette shooting
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- A Lafayette woman charged after attempted robbery
- Lafayette woman charged after box cutter dispute
- Lafayette woman charged with kidnapping, auto theft