LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office made an arrest Tuesday after allegations of sexual contact between a man and a child.
The sheriff's office said a search warrant was served at 48-year-old Thomas Lybrook's home in Clarks Hill Tuesday.
The allegations involve a seven-year-old. Lybrook was arrested on a preliminary charge of child molesting and is currently in the Tippecanoe County Jail.
Anyone with information about the investigation is asked to call the Sheriff's office or the We-Tip Hotline at 1-800-78-CRIME.
- Lafayette man arrested after allegations of sexual contact with a child
- Lafayette man charged after alleged sexual relationship with a minor
- Earhart teacher arrested for alleged child exploitation
- LPD arrests Lafayette man after child exploitation investigation
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- Lafayette man accused of possessing child pornography
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Earhart teacher arrested for alleged child exploitation out on bond
- Lafayette man arrested after 18th St. standoff
- Charges filed against Lafayette man in sexual assault case