LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - The Lafayette City Council voted a second and final time Monday night to add e-cigarettes to the city's smoking ban.
That means e-cigarettes and vaping will not be allowed in indoor places like restaurants, work places and other common areas.
President Ron Campbell has said he received complaints from citizens about the vaping. That's why the ordinance adding e-cigs to the ban was drafted.
- Lafayette City Council votes to ban e-cigarettes
- Lafayette working to ban e-cigarettes in certain public spaces
- Possible electronic cigarette ban moves forward in Lafayette
- West Lafayette City Council proposes lengthy redevelopment project
- Lafayette City Council discusses low-income senior housing facility
- WL and Lafayette city councils implement buffer yard ordinance
- Lafayette City Council members help in fire rescue simulation
- Lafayette council member wants to ban e-cigs in same places as smoking
- Lebanon City Council member dies
- Lafayette City Golf Tournaments continue