UPDATE: Lafayette police say Hatfield was found safe and taken into custody around 7:00 p.m. Friday. No further arrests are expected. Original story follows below.
LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Lafayette Police Department is currently investigating a missing endangered child.
Twelve-year-old Katelin Hatfield was last seen at Tecumseh Middle School around 4:45 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 10.
She was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with white writing on it, pink shirt underneath, blue jeans and black boots with white fur.
She may be in the company of an unknown male subject in an unknown vehicle.
Katelin is described as being five foot four inches tall, 140 pounds with blue eyes and blond hair.
If she is seen, please call the Lafayette Police Department at 765-807-1200, or dial 911.
- UPDATE: Missing Lafayette 12-year-old found safe
- Missing Lafayette woman found safe
- Missing girls from Carroll County found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Tippecanoe County man found
- Subject of Auburn Amber Alert found safe
- Used needles found near a Lafayette school
- UPDATE: Subject of Lafayette police standoff identified
- Greater Lafayette Commerce hosts construction update luncheon
- Infant found safe in 'baby box' in northwest Indiana
- Hiker found safe after search in Hoosier National Forest