KOKOMO, Ind. (WLFI) — A Kokomo woman has been charged with murder after police said she shot a 45-year-old man.
According to invesigators, 20-year-old Ariana Justine Wagner shot and killed Yogi Olivarez on Thursday morning.
Kokomo Police were called to the intersection of Clinton Avenue and Kentucky Drive, for a report of an unresponsive man in a vehicle. That's where they found Olivarez, who was immediately taken to a local hospital, where he later died.
A second person, Joshua Allen Smith has been charged with assisting a criminal.
Anyone with information on the case is asked to call the Kokomo Police Department.
- Kokomo woman charged with murder following Thursday shooting
- Kokomo man faces charges of battery and rape
- Kokomo police investigate local credit card fraud
- Kokomo teen dies in Miami Co. crash
- Kokomo police searching for rape suspect
- HIGHLIGHTS: Harrison 57, Kokomo 38 (BBB)
- Silver alert cancelled for Kokomo man
- Lafayette woman faces charges after weekend shooting
- Woman charged for shooting outside Lafayette bar
- Kokomo man found guilty in Lafayette armed burglary case