UPDATE: The boil order for people living in Kingman has been lifted.
FOUNTAIN COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — People living in the town of Kingman will have to boil their water until further notice.
Water Department supervisor Mark Harlow says the boil order affects everyone north of Vine Street.
As of right now, there is no word on when the boil order will expire.
- UPDATE: Kingman boil order lifted
- Fowler boil order lifted
- Fowler is under a boil order
- Judge permanently blocks Trump sanctuary cities order
- HIGHLIGHTS: Late touchdown lifts Nebraska past Purdue 25-24
- Holiday Gift Lift program gives to those with mental illness
- Quick start lifts Michigan to 69-55 win over Indiana
- Ball State fraternities see ban on social gatherings lifted
- Oladipo comes through late to lift Pacers past Kings 106-103