INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Do you have some thoughts about child support in Indiana? Your chance to say something is coming up.
The Domestic Relations Committee of the Judicial Conference of Indiana is seeking comments on Indiana's Child Support Guidelines. The guidelines are used to make decisions about child support in dissolutions of marriage, legal separations, paternity cases and all other actions for child support.
A public hearing will be held at 10 a.m. Aug. 17 in the Supreme Court Courtroom at the Statehouse in Indianapolis. Those interested in speaking should register in advance.
Written comments will be accepted online through Aug. 27. Comments may also be sent via mail to the Indiana Office of Court Services, c/o Domestic Relations Committee, 251 N. Illinois St., Suite 800, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
- Judges seek input on Indiana child support guidelines
- Developer seeks public input for Chauncey Village
- Consumer advocate seeks input on proposed NIPSCO rate hikes
- Indiana leaders set new guidelines for acute pain management
- City of West Lafayette to seek public input regarding future of city hall
- West Lafayette seeking public input for future of U.S. 231 corridor
- Judge grants injunction against Indiana wildlife center
- Federal judge blocks Indiana voter registration law
- Indiana governor seeks federal assistance following flooding
- Tippecanoe County Health Department new guidelines for food establishments