JASPER COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)-- A Jasper County man will be behind bars for the death of his son.
Michael Zylstra has been sentenced to 30 years for neglect of a dependent resulting in death.
In March of 2017, deputies responded to a call of a baby boy not breathing at the home of Michael and Dannae Zylstra.
The couple's baby died three days later.
Dannae Zylstra still faces multiple charges, including neglect of a dependent resulting in death. Her jury trial is currently set for April 10th.
- Jasper Co. man sentenced to 30 years in prison for death of son
- Lafayette woman sentenced to 40 years in prison for the death of her child
- Jasper County man killed by front-end loader
- Gymnastics doctor sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison
- WL man charged with attempted murder sentenced to 30 years
- More deaths questioned at Lafayette man's sentencing
- Crawfordsville man dealing in methamphetamine sentenced to prison
- Lafayette man found guilty in death of infant son
- Deputies break up underage drinking party in Jasper County
- ISP: Three people airlifted after crash in Jasper County