ROCKVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Parke County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a report of a battery that happened at a daycare.
Officials report the Parke County Sheriff’s Office received a call from Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis on Wednesday around 9:30 p.m.
Staff from the hospital stated a four-year-old was brought to their facility after claiming to have been inappropriately touched by other kids at the daycare.
The Department of Child Services was contacted and they are investigating this case.
- Investigation into alleged battery at Parke County daycare
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- LPD investigating overnight stabbing near Columbian Park
- Man arrested for battery with a deadly weapon
- Kokomo man faces charges of battery and rape
- Garrett man charged with battery turns himself in
- EPA begins cleanup of lead-tainted former battery store site
- Sisters arrested in Carroll Co. for battery, burglary
- ISP responds to NAACP allegation about Flora fire investigation
- Frankfort investigation into park funds leads to firing