INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) -- The Indiana State Fair announced part of its 2018 concert line-up Tuesday. The first six of seventeen concerts have been announced to be a part of the 2018 Indiana State Fair.
The following acts were announced Tuesday:
Rick Springfield -- August 3
Hanson -- August 10
for King & Country -- August 12
Grand Funk Railroad -- August 15
An Evening With Hunter Hayes -- August 16
Kirk Franklin -- August 19
All of the shows are free with paid fair admission. The Indiana State Fair is August third through the 19th.
Tickets can be purchased here.
The fair will run from August 3 through August 19.
- Indiana State Fair announces six acts performing in August
- WEATHER OUTLOOK NOW-AUGUST 15
- Overall Weather Trends to August 4
- OVERALL WEATHER FORECAST NOW TO MID-AUGUST
- Indiana GOP lawmakers won’t act on child services crisis
- Indiana Affordable Care Act premiums could increase in 2018
- Purdue splits with Indiana State
- Community gathers for resistance fair
- AG announces expansion of Indiana’s Human Trafficking Unit