HOWARD COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Members of an Indiana National Guard unit based in Kokomo are being deployed to Kuwait.
The National Guard says about 250 members of the 38th Sustainment Brigade will be deployed.
The soldiers will be performing operations in countries such as Kuwait, Jordan, Iraq and Syria.
The unit's next stop is Fort Hood, Texas, for additional training before the troops are sent overseas.
- Indiana National Guard deployed to Kuwait
- Indiana National Guard unit set for deployment to Kuwait
- Hundreds cheer Indiana Guard troops heading to Kuwait
- Indiana National Guard unit helping with hurricane relief
- Indiana lawmaker being deployed for Puerto Rico recovery
- National Guard sends soldiers to duty
- Indiana Nat'l Guard troops to lead Pacific Pathways training
- Indiana Pacers take UCLA point guard Aaron Holiday at No. 23
- Indiana ranked 47th in nation for employee well-being
- Indiana's young Democrats bid to host national convention