INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Indiana Department of Transportation says it will track Santa’s movements as he crisscrosses the state this Christmas Eve.
The agency says in a news release it plans to post updates to regional social media pages between 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
This will be the third year INDOT dusts off its “Santa Tracker.” INDOT says those wishing to follow along on Facebook and Twitter can catch St. Nick as he make stops at numerous Indiana landmarks.
INDOT officials say the social media posts will also offer travel safety tips. A map, a detailed list of times and social media information can be found on the agency’s website.
- Indiana Department of Transportation offers ‘Santa Tracker’
- Indiana offers more resources for flood victims
- Indiana funeral home to offer beer, wine at services
- Amazon’s Alexa now offering Indiana travel advisories
- New meals program offered to Indiana residents with HIV
- Sip hot cocoa and skate with Santa
- Santa Claus visits Mayflower Mill Elementary
- Highway department preparing for potholes
- LUM offers free tax preparation
- Health department trains for public health emergency