Hot and humid conditions return today and we will peak to a sizzling 90 degrees! Expect scattered showers and a few thunderstorms, mainly later this afternoon and into your evening. Overnight lows in the upper 60s.
Thunderstorms will increase gradually over the next few days, along with those summer-like temps. Tomorrow’s daytime high will top off at 91 degrees with an overnight low around 70.
Any thunderstorm that does develop in this very warm and humid air mass is capable of producing gusty winds, torrential rainfall and frequent lightning, but again, the storms today and tomorrow will be few and far between. Best chances for widespread showers and thunderstorms will occur on Saturday with daytime highs in the mid-80s.
- Increasing Heat & T-Storms As We Head Into The Weekend
- Increasing Heat & Humidity
- Tracking Weekend Winter Storm
- Purdue headed to Bloomington for rivalry weekend
- Significant Winter Storm Heads for the Midwest
- HEAT ADVISORY.....SOME STORMS WITH PEAK OF RAINFALL COVERAGE THURSDAY
- Weekend Outlook
- Oppressive Heat Wave Still Ahead.....Few Storms, Then More Widespread Storms Down the Road
- INTENSE HEAT, STORMS, THEN COOLER BEFORE SHOWERS/STORMS RETURN LATE NEXT WEEK
- Chances for showers and t-storms through the weekend