Sunshine & dry weather will dominate today-Friday with 85-90 today & 88-94 tomorrow. Heat indices will run 86-91 today & 94-100 tomorrow.
Saturday will feature sunshine & some clouds with highs 92-96. Heat indices should rise to 100-106.
There is some consensus that we may need to bring the potential of storms back to the forecast for Saturday evening. To prevent flip-flopping, I'd like to get more data under my belt before putting that back in the forecast.
Multiple rounds of showers/storms are likely Sunday-Monday night. A few spotty severe gusts cannot be ruled out at times, along with the potential of some localized flash flooding. Rainfall amounts may exceed 2.5" in places.
Going for highs of 87-92 Sunday & 84-90 Monday with heat indices in the 90s to 103. This would occur in-between rounds of rainfall when sunshine appears. It will be very humid, regardless.More showers/storms are possible Thursday-early Friday of next week (with high humidity). Highs may only run in the 70s on Friday after 80s Thursday (78-84 Tuesday & 80-86 Wednesday with less humid weather).45
- INTENSE HEAT, STORMS, THEN COOLER BEFORE SHOWERS/STORMS RETURN LATE NEXT WEEK
- Chances for showers and t-storms through the weekend
- LET'S DIG INTO THIS COOLER PATTERN, THEN LATE AUGUST POTENTIAL HEAT WAVE
- Severe storms possible late this afternoon and evening.
- Hot Sunday continues before storms push in late
- Oppressive Heat Wave Still Ahead.....Few Storms, Then More Widespread Storms Down the Road
- Increasing Heat & T-Storms As We Head Into The Weekend
- HEAT ADVISORY.....SOME STORMS WITH PEAK OF RAINFALL COVERAGE THURSDAY
- Storm reports from Saturday
- Tracking a winter storm