LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — House Speaker Brian Bosma issued a statement Thursday regarding Brown’s condition after his involvement in a motorcycle crash on Wednesday in Michigan. The statement was released in coordination with Brown’s family.
According to the release, Brown is in critical but stable condition in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
“Tim remains in critical but stable condition. The next few days are going to be very important. Tim’s wife, Jane, and his daughters are with him, and he is receiving extraordinary care. The family is overwhelmed by the outpouring of support and prayers for Tim’s quick recovery. Please continue to pray for him, his family, Representative Speedy and all those involved. I also ask that we all continue to respect the family’s privacy during this challenging time.”
Tim Brown was involved in a serious motorcycle crash near the Mackinac Bridge in Michigan on Wednesday. State Rep. Mike Speedy was traveling with Brown on their motorcycles when they were involved in a crash with an SUV.
- House Speaker Brian Bosma releases statement on condition of State Rep. Tim Brown
- House Speaker Brian Bosma: Tim Brown is making positive progress
- State Rep. Tim Brown involved in serious motorcycle accident
- State police still silent on condition of Kenneth Brown
- Donnelly releases statement on Sen. Al Franken
- Indiana House speaker opposes state GOP platform changes
- Family of victim releases statement after Noblesville shooting
- AP sources: House Speaker Ryan won't run for re-election.
- Purdue adopts global collaboration statement
- State Rep. Sally Siegrist's questionable Twitter activity