INDIANAPOLIS – Governor Eric J. Holcomb announced Tuesday that flags across the state to be flown at half-staff to honor the victims of the tragedy at the Capital Gazette newspaper in Annapolis, Maryland.
Flags should be flown at half-staff until sunset on Tuesday, July 3, 2018.
Gov. Holcomb also asks businesses and residents to lower their flags to half-staff until the end of the day.
- Governor Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff
- Governor Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff to honor fallen guardsman
- Gov. Holcomb directs flags to be flown half-staff on Dec.7
- Holcomb: Fly flags at half-staff for Texas shooting victims
- Flags to be flown at half-staff to honor Sutherland Springs victims
- Governor directs flags lowered for former Indiana treasurer
- Indiana governor directs lowering flags for Florida victims
- Holcomb challenged by Kentucky governor
- Gov. Holcomb asks county to lower flags for late firefighter
- Holcomb asks flags lowered in 2 counties for slain officer