INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WLFI) — Indiana governor Eric Holcomb proves he is a man of his word.
He was challenged by Kentucky governor and Army veteran Matt Bevin to do pushups if the Army won the Army-Navy football game over the weekend.
Army ended up taking the game in a close 14-13 victory.
Governor Holcomb then tweeted a video of him performing the pushups.
In the video, the Holcombs' dog Henry can be seen giving the governor some encouragement.
Henry even joined in on the fun with his own Twitter page.
- Holcomb challenged by Kentucky governor
- Governor Holcomb is taking state to 'Next Level'
- Governor Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff
- Holcomb announces new DCS director
- Gov. Holcomb appears in campaign ad for Illinois governor Bruce Rauner
- Governor Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff to honor fallen guardsman
- Gov. Holcomb enforces control of CBD oil
- Gov. Holcomb discusses plans for 2018
- Purdue hosts annual 5k Challenge
- IU officials, Holcomb announce $50M opioid recovery effort