For the third day in a row, temps will climb into the low to Mid-90s. The humidity remains extremely high, as well resulting in heat index values over 100 degrees! Because of these conditions, the national weather service has issued a heat advisory for the entire area through 8 p.m. tonight.
Try to limit your time outdoors, if possible, throughout the day today and drink plenty of water. A few spotty showers will develop later this evening. Overnight lows falling into the mid-70s.
We will once again see 90 degrees for tomorrow and the return of rain. Best chances will be early morning and late afternoon. Lows remaining warm around 70 degrees.
A slight cool down for Wednesday with highs in the mid-80s, along with additional showers and storms. We welcome in summer on Thursday with the coolest day in the forecast. Highs will be mild at 81 degrees with an isolated shower or two. The rest of the week will be a little unsettled with a daily chance of storms. No day throughout will be washout.
- Heat and Humidity Continues
- Increasing Heat & Humidity
- Heat Wave Continues Sunday
- Hot & Humid for Memorial Day!
- September 14, 10:45 PM: Summer Heat & Humidity.....Rain/Storms Down the Road & Much Cooler Weather
- Cooler Than Normal with Some Rain Continues....Heat Down the Road
- Layoffs continue at Carrier
- The Rainfall Continues
- Clear Weekend Continues
- Man continues 9-11 tradition