WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Harrison's Nic Hofman shot a 2-under par on Tuesday to finish 1-under par for stroke play – best in the field – at the Indiana Junior Golf Championship.
Hofman takes the top seed into match play, which begins Tuesday.
See the video above for more!
- Harrison's Nic Hofman takes top seed into match play at junior championship
- Nic Hofman wins Indiana Junior Championship on long putt
- Locals vie for state junior golf championship
- Harrison wins sectional boys wrestling championship
- Second-seeded Purdue pulls away, tops Cal St Fullerton 74-48
- Harrison takes NCC softball title over McCutcheon
- Harrison soccer looks to make history in state championship
- Harrison falls to Noblesville 6-3 in regional championship
- Harrison's Kaeley Hallada to play softball at Purdue
- Minnesota snaps Purdue's four-match winning streak, top Boilermakers 3-0