WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue's men's basketball team had no problem with Lipscomb Saturday night, winning 98-66.
The win marks the end of non-conference play for the Boilermakers, and it extends the team's winning streak to nine games.
Vincent Edwards scored a season-high 23 points, and notched a career-high 15 rebounds in the game.
Isaac Haas, Dakota Mathias, and Carsen Edwards also scored in double-figures.
Next up for Purdue is Rutgers on Wednesday night at 7 p.m. inside Mackey Arena, as the Boilermakers head back into conference play.
Purdue got off to a 2-0 start in Big Ten play with wins over Northwestern and Maryland earlier in the season.
Purdue sophomore guard Tommy Luce got a roaring applause from the crowd and his teammates when he scored a career-high four points in two minutes to close-out the win.
See the highlights above!
- HIGHLIGHTS: Purdue beats Lipscomb to close out non-conference play
- HIGHLIGHTS: Purdue WBB finishes non-conference play with BTI Invitational title
- HIGHLIGHTS: Purdue women beat Lamar 79-64
- Highlights: Purdue beats Penn State, Boilers advance to conference title game
- No. 13 Purdue back to conference play, hosting Rutgers Wednesday
- HIGHLIGHTS: Purdue volleyball beats Michigan State on senior night
- HIGHLIGHTS: Purdue overcomes slow start to beat IUPUI 86-61
- Highlights & Postgame: Purdue beats Rutgers, advances in Big Ten tournament
- National Law Enforcement Conference on Purdue's campus
- Purdue basketball to play in Charleston Classic