LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Parts of Greater Lafayette looked like a winter wonderland Saturday, as the county saw the first noticeable snowfall of the season.
The ground and some rooftops got a small dusting and little flurries moved through the area throughout most of the day.
Isaiah Hathaway said snow is pretty, but he was glad to be inside shopping today.
"I like snow but I don't, it's kind of in the middle because snow is wet and then snow is cold," said Hathaway.
- Greater Lafayette sees first snowfall of season
- Greater Lafayette's growing pains
- Bird scooters invade Greater Lafayette
- Frost Advisory issued for Greater Lafayette
- Helping keep the Greater Lafayette community warm
- Dangerously Cold Conditions Return to Greater Lafayette
- Wind Chill Warning for Greater Lafayette
- Greater Lafayette Commerce hosts construction update luncheon
- FFA members serve the greater Lafayette community
- The Greater Lafayette honor flight comes home