INDIANAPOLIS (WLFI) — Governor Eric J. Holcomb is directing flags in Allen County to be flown at half-staff to honor Indiana National Guardsman Sgt. 1st Class Mark Boner.
Flags should be flown at half-staff from sunrise to sunset on the day of his funeral, Monday, Jan. 15.
Gov. Holcomb also asks businesses and residents in Allen County to lower their flags to half-staff on Monday to honor Boner and his service to the community.
- Governor Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff to honor fallen guardsman
- Governor Holcomb directs flags to be flown at half-staff
- Gov. Holcomb directs flags to be flown half-staff on Dec.7
- Flags to be flown at half-staff to honor Sutherland Springs victims
- Holcomb: Fly flags at half-staff for Texas shooting victims
- Governor directs flags lowered for former Indiana treasurer
- Indiana governor directs lowering flags for Florida victims
- Holcomb challenged by Kentucky governor
- Indiana governor orders flags lowered to honor slain deputy
- Gov. Holcomb asks county to lower flags for late firefighter