DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A Garrett, Indiana man was arrested Sunday afternoon in relation to battery charges from September of last year.
Police say in the early hours of Sept. 5., 23-year-old Adam J. High and 28-year-old Chase Geist got into an altercation outside of a bar in Garrett.
As a result of the incident, Geist was taken to the hospital with life-threatening head injuries that required extensive medical treatment.
High was charged with aggravated battery, a level 3 felony.
On Sunday morning, High turned himself in to the Indiana State Police and was incarcerated in the DeKalb County Jail.
He is currently being held without bond.
- Garrett man charged with battery turns himself in
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- Kokomo man faces charges of battery and rape
- Man arrested for battery with a deadly weapon
- Man charged, allegedly chokes child until face turns blue
- Investigation into alleged battery at Parke County daycare
- EPA begins cleanup of lead-tainted former battery store site
- Sisters arrested in Carroll Co. for battery, burglary
- Lafayette man charge with kidnapping
- Man charged with shooting deputy hears death penalty charge