WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind (WLFI) — Families at Purdue University spent the day teaching children the importance of being different in the world.
Family Fun Day hosted a magic show for children called Build A Better World. The show focused on showing children it's OK to be different.
Magician Daniel Lusk said the message behind the show is the real magic.
"This builds a better world, focuses on all of our differences and how we can still work together," Lusk said. "Building a better world than what it is right now even though we are all unique and special is very important."
Kids were able to enjoy games, activities and watch magic tricks after the show. Family Fun Day included informational tables on upcoming summer camps and activities.
- Family Fun Day teaches children valuable lessons
- School coffee shop teaches valuable life skills
- Spring Fest brings family fun to campus
- Event teaches children natural disaster safety
- "Hour Time" clock to become part of family fun park
- 2018 Bobcat Bolt family fun fair and 5K
- Sylvan students learn the lessons of charity
- Local 4th-graders learn lesson on inclusion and kindness
- Computer coding lesson trains kids for future jobs
- Indiana group brings wildlife lessons to high school