A few showers traveled over the area last night and now the rainfall is east of Greater Lafayette. Dry weather conditions are expected for the rest of the day. Skies will be mostly cloudy this morning with decreasing cloud cover by the afternoon. Highs will reach the upper 40s and lower 50s today, which is below average for early November. Lafayette’s average high for today is 56°.
The area is going to turn mostly clear during the overnight period and winds will become light. Lows will quickly drop into the lower 30s and the bitter temperatures may create areas of frost for the morning commute.
Highs on Wednesday will rebound into the upper 40s and skies will remain mostly sunny! High pressure will travel over the Midwest this week and it will provide Greater Lafayette with sunshine through Friday. Temperatures will gradually cool off through the week. Bring out the heavy coats this week because overnight lows will drop into the mid to upper 20s Thursday and Friday nights!
- Falling temperatures this week
- Falling temperatures for Tuesday
- Falling temperatures this Thursday
- Fall-like temperatures on the horizon
- Windy with mild temperatures
- Cooler temperatures on the way
- Coldest Temperatures of the Year
- Quiet weather with mild temperatures
- Frozen with Fear and Cold Temperatures
- Tracking a big drop in temperatures