WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A local high school standout is set to take on division one athletics in the future.
McCutcheon volleyball star Emily Brown announced Tuesday that she will continue her career at the University of Missouri in the fall of 2020. The junior libero led McCutcheon to a conference title in her 2017 campaign.
She verbally commited to a Missouri team that finished 22-12 overall and 13 - 5 in conference play in 2017.
Brown revealed her decision via Twitter. She chose the Tigers over other offers from Purdue, Kansas, and Illinois.
- Emily Brown headed to the University of Missouri
- Emily Kenny lifts Purdue softball past Fort Wayne
- Purdue University forms research alliance with university in Peru
- Purdue University's Horticulture Park reopens
- Summer construction at Purdue University
- Changes in store for Brown Street
- Purdue University student receives prestigious scholarship
- Kollyn All signs LOI for Butler University
- Indiana University: Norovirus sickens fraternity members
- Purdue officially launches Purdue University Global