AMBIA, Ind. (WLFI) - An early morning fire heavily damaged a Benton County home on Saturday.
Dispatch told News 18 it happened at a home on 109 South Fifth Street in Ambia.
That's near the Indiana-Illinois border.
Fire crews were called there around 4 o'clock.
Dispatch said three people were in the home at the time of the fire.
At this time, there is no word on any injuries.
The extent of damage to the home is unknown.
- Early morning house fire damages Benton County home
- Early morning fire destroys home
- Family speaks out after fire heavily damages their Benton County home
- Extensive damage to Lafayette home as morning fire rips through
- Two children dead after early morning house fire in Logansport
- Storms damage Lafayette homes
- House damaged after fire in Lafayette
- Travel Warning issued for Benton County
- Benton County family recognized at State Fair
- Three family members die in early morning fire