LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The public had the opportunity to Mosey Down Main Street Saturday evening. Downtown Lafayette kicked off its annual event that aims to bring local music, vendors, and food together.
Saturday's event featured three live bands in different locations on Main Street. Booths at the event included everything from clothing to Harley-Davidson Motorcycles. Ken McCammon said this year's event will offer a wide variety of fun for all ages.
"We got a whole bunch of new vendors," said McCammon. "We have over 100 new vendors listed, record high. We've got five or six different food trucks. You know you have to come see what's out here it's different every single week and it's just a blast for families and it's free which is very important."
Mosey Down Main Street will happen once a month from May to September this year.
- Downtown Lafayette kicks off Mosey Down Main Street
- The season's first Mosey Down Main Street starts Saturday
- New surveillance cameras watch over Main Street in Lafayette
- Good news for Main Street is freaking out Wall Street
- Sinkhole closes street in Lafayette
- Lafayette farmer's market kicks off the summer
- Small Business Saturday takes over downtown Lafayette
- Downtown Lafayette to dedicate new mural Wednesday
- Students create new mural in downtown Lafayette
- Blind Pig Opens in Downtown Lafayette