LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Former Purdue and Central Catholic football star, Danny Anthrop is moving ahead in his profession as a police officer.
Anthrop graduated from the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy on Friday.
See the video above for more!
- Danny Anthrop graduates from Indiana Law Enforcement Academy
- Danny Anthrop takes assistant coaching job at Central Catholic
- Delphi homicide case manager graduates from FBI National Academy
- 72-year-old makes state history as graduate of Basic Law Enforcement Training
- Local law enforcement spends day with children
- Trump praises law enforcement after slamming FBI
- Academy Awards Fast Facts
- Local law enforcement voices concerns over needle exchange program
- Donald Trump's assault on law enforcement just keeps coming
- URGENT - Law enforcement, intel agencies concerned about Nunes memo