WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A West Lafayette man faces felony charges accused of using social media to trade pictures with a minor.
According to court documents, William Rose Junior is charged with four felonies, including child solicitation and exploitation. Prosecutors say he traded sexually explicit images on social media with a girl who was younger than 14 at the time. Rose was 22.
Investigators say they found images on Rose's cell phone that matched those he sent to the girl. Prosecutors say the two chatted over social media for about a month in the summer of 2016.
- Court Docs: 22-year-old traded explicit photos with 14-year-old
- Court Docs: 27-year-old shared explicit messages with 13-year-old
- Court docs: Lafayette shooting death was in self defense
- Lafayette doctor defends pharmacies for flagging docs
- Photos: Torrential rain causes area flooding
- Photos: Strong storms cause damage across viewing area
- Police have released photos of Advance America robbery suspect
- Police release more photos of Horizon Bank robbery suspect
- WLPD trading in old cars for new SUV
- Trump announces stiff trade tariffs, unswayed by warnings