WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The city of West Lafayette is still looking for community input on a proposed indoor rec center.
There will be another set of town hall-style meetings explaining the plan and getting feedback from the people.
The facility would go up at Salisbury Street and Kalberer Road. It could include an Olympic-sized pool, weight room, and basketball courts.
The meetings will be held Jan. 16 at the Morton Center. One will take place at noon, and the other will happen sometime in the early evening.
More information is expected after the first of the year.
- Community input still needed for West Lafayette's proposed rec center
- City shares preliminary ideas for West Lafayette rec center
- City of West Lafayette holds meeting on proposed recreation center
- Input needed to help improve Lafayette Parks and Recreation Department
- New community center in Lafayette
- Community input needed for Chauncey Hill Mall redevelopment
- Morton Center named West Lafayette City Hall
- City of West Lafayette to seek public input regarding future of city hall
- West Lafayette seeking public input for future of U.S. 231 corridor
- Consumer advocate seeks input on proposed NIPSCO rate hikes