I hope you were able to get out and enjoy this pleasant Saturday! Although the highs today were still below average (48 degrees), it was nice to have the sun out. Before coming into work, I was able to take Bentley, my rescue dog, on a stroll and we saw plenty of people out running, riding bicycles and walking their dogs. Bentley and I are really enjoying the Greater Lafayette community and all that it has to offer.
Over the next couple of hours, temperatures will drop below the freezing mark by 1 AM. If you plan on going out this evening, be sure to take a jacket and even a pair of gloves to keep warm. Luckily, the northerly winds will not be strong, but it will "feel like" temperatures are in the teens as the night progresses.
7-day forecast is looking to be "spring-like," especially by Thursday. This week, we will be tracking the gradual warm-up and the timing for showers over the weekend. The conditions are proving to be favorable for rain and not snow. Be sure to stay connected with us and we will keep you advised.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't forget to move your clocks forward tonight!
- Sunday clouds and mild conditions continue
- Heat Wave Continues Sunday
- Mild and soggy day
- Windy with mild temperatures
- Quiet weather with mild temperatures
- Mild weather early in the week
- Patchy Fog, Then Decreasing Clouds Today
- Photos: Viewers capture storm clouds and damage
- Hot Sunday continues before storms push in late
- Tracking flurries and icy conditions