WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Jeff Brohm was seen as a potential candidate for the Tennessee job before Butch Jones was even fired.
After Tennessee's fiasco with Greg Schiano over the weekend, though, Jeff Brohm entered the conversation again.
Things got serious on Wednesday when a Knoxville radio personality, Jimmy Hyams, announced on twitter that the Volunteers would hire Jeff Brohm.
Hyams' claim was later falsified by several media outlets.
So, is Brohm staying at Purdue or leaving?
In the videos above, Sports 18 looks back on Wednesday's events, and tries to answer the questions regarding Brohm's future.
- Clearing up the rumors surrounding Jeff Brohm's future at Purdue
- Purdue students react to Jeff Brohm speculation
- Purdue announces contract extension for Jeff Brohm
- Brohm impressed with Purdue's defensive performance
- Jeff Brohm compares Arizona QB Khalil Tate to Lamar Jackson
- Brohm, Purdue attend Big Ten Media Day in Chicago
- Jeff Brohm has played against Tom Allen before — in a bowl game
- Purdue caps Brohm's 1st year with 38-35 bowl win vs. Arizona
- Startup program prepares Purdue students for the future
- Purdue football announces future football game dates, opponents