Highs today will be less warm than yesterday by about 10 degrees! Breezy north easterly winds will keep drier air in place with 70° for afternoon high. Have the umbrella handy today as widespread showers and a few thunderstorms push into Greater Lafayette this afternoon.
Scattered rain showers and storms will become fairly widespread by this afternoon. This could hinder a few outdoor activities for a bit, but not all day rain is anticipated. Also, no severe weather is expected, but lightning hazards will be present. Overnight low of 59 degrees.
Showers will continue through tomorrow, especially during the morning and into the start of the afternoon. Highs in the mid-70s. Best dry time for tomorrow is looking to be early evening and through the overnight hours with a low of 57 degrees.
Expect more showers to develop Sunday morning with warmer temps in the low 80s. A little over an inch of rain is the projected amount for Lafayette over the weekend. Rain chances will start to subside by early next week.
- Chances for showers and t-storms through the weekend
- Chance for showers Tuesday afternoon
- Storm Chances for Today
- Tracking Weekend Winter Storm
- Tracking snow showers for the weekend
- Voters get the chance to meet the candidates, despite storms
- Tracking Monday rain chances
- Tracking scattered snow showers
- Showers around NOON
- INTENSE HEAT, STORMS, THEN COOLER BEFORE SHOWERS/STORMS RETURN LATE NEXT WEEK