FLORA, Ind. (WLFI) — A Carroll County man is in jail following a year-long arson investigation at a business in Flora, according to Sheriff Tobe Leazeby. Todd Crider faces one felony count of arson.
According to the Sheriff's office, Crider was taken to the Carroll County Jail from South Dakota. He was arrested in the Sioux Falls area for theft at a local business there.
Investigators believe Crider intentionally set a fire at the Lauderdale Plumbing and Heating Company in Flora in August of 2017. The business suffered extensive fire, smoke, and water damage.
After months of interviews and follow up, Sheriff Leazenby said a charge of arson was filed.
- Carroll Co. man arrested in South Dakota after business arson investigation
- Arrest made in Lafayette lumberyard arson
- Carroll Co. man arrested after setting girlfriend on fire
- Police raid Carroll County home, 4 arrested
- Carroll County Sheriff's Office investigating report of horse neglect
- Madam Carroll up for sale
- Madam Carroll talks boat safety
- Sisters arrested in Carroll Co. for battery, burglary
- South Bend business owner enters congressional race
- Business owners prepare for South Street closure