BURROWS, Ind. (WLFI) — A Carroll County man could be charged with attempted murder after police said he set his girlfriend on fire.
Robert Nethercutt was arrested late Wednesday night. Deputies were sent to a home in Burrows for a report of a violent domestic disturbance.
The Carroll County Sheriff's Office said Nethercutt threw gasoline onto his girlfriend and set her on fire. The woman was able to put the fire out herself before first responders got there.
We're told she has already been treated and released from the hospital.
- Carroll Co. man arrested after setting girlfriend on fire
- Police raid Carroll County home, 4 arrested
- Madam Carroll up for sale
- Sisters arrested in Carroll Co. for battery, burglary
- Warren Co. man gets 65 years for killing ex-girlfriend
- Man who died after Carroll County crash identified
- Carroll County prosecutor decides to step down
- New prosecutor named in Carroll County
- Missing girls from Carroll County found safe
- Carroll Co. works to fix budget issues