Lafayette, Ind (WLFI)- Candidate filings officially started Wednesday across Indiana for the 2018 election year.
Several candidates filed on Wednesday in Tippecanoe County.
Those include current Recorder Shannon Withers, who has filed to run for her same positon.
Robert Plantenga is running for auditor again, and Democrat Victoria Woeste has filed to run for county clerk.
As for Current Tippecanoe County Clerk Christa Coffey, she's keeping her next move a mystery.
"I'm kind of keeping everyone guessing right now because obviously I'm term limited so I'm leaving office at the end of the year. So everyone's trying to guess what I'm going to run for. So, we'll see," Coffey said.
The last day for candidates to file for the primary election is February 9th at noon.
- Candidates Begin Filing for Office
- Bystander shot by Indiana officer files excessive force suit
- Officer shoots armed student at high school, charges filed
- Republican Senate Candidate Debate
- Charges filed against drug suspects
- District 26 Democratic candidate announced
- South Street closure begins Monday
- Drug charges filed against Rensselaer man
- Todd Rokita Files For US Senate
- Murder charge filed in Indiana deputy's death