Lafayette, Ind (WLFI)- Candidate filings officially started Wednesday across Indiana for the 2018 election year.
Several candidates filed on Wednesday in Tippecanoe County.
Those include current Recorder Shannon Withers, who has filed to run for her same positon.
Robert Plantenga is running for auditor again, and Democrat Victoria Woeste has filed to run for county clerk.
As for Current Tippecanoe County Clerk Christa Coffey, she's keeping her next move a mystery.
"I'm kind of keeping everyone guessing right now because obviously I'm term limited so I'm leaving office at the end of the year. So everyone's trying to guess what I'm going to run for. So, we'll see," Coffey said.
The last day for candidates to file for the primary election is February 9th at noon.
- Candidates Begin Filing for Office
- Egypt arrests presidential candidate
- Republican Senate Candidate Debate
- Claire's files for bankruptcy
- Bystander shot by Indiana officer files excessive force suit
- Officer shoots armed student at high school, charges filed
- Flooding Recovery Phase Begins
- Candidate wiretapped discussing black politicians
- Congressional candidate saws AR-15 apart
- Charges filed against drug suspects