Photo Gallery 1 Images
MIAMI CO., Ind. (WLFI) — Starting Monday, drivers along U.S. 24 and State Road 19 can expect shoulder closures and lane restrictions.
The Indiana Department of Transportation says bridge maintenance is planned for two bridges in Miami County.
There will be shoulder closures and alternating lane restrictions along U.S. 24, in both directions, over the Warsaw Trail. That's between County Road 30 East and State Road 19.
There will also be work along S.R.19, in both directions, over the Wabash River. That's between State Road 124 and Canal Street in the city of Peru.
Drivers should be prepared for stopped traffic in the work zone.
Restrictions on the two Miami County bridges are expected to remain through late April.
- Bridge maintenance to begin in Miami Co.
- Curb ramp upgrades begin in Miami County Monday
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- 20-minute closures on Sagamore Pkwy Bridge begin Tuesday
- Kokomo teen dies in Miami Co. crash
- Harris Leads Purdue past Miami (Ohio) 75-66
- Police catch 2 during Miami Co. burglary
- EMT Dies in Miami County Crash
- Miami County crash claims life of 12-year-old girl
- Miami Marathon: Marlins top Cubs 2-1 in 17 innings