WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Bobby Dearing is Kalamazoo-bound.
The Harrison baseball standout signed his national letter of intent to play at Western Michigan on Thursday.
Dearing, a first baseman, chose Western Michigan over Purdue and Miami of Ohio.
As a junior, Dearing hit .326 with three home runs and 27 RBI for the Raiders.
Dearing will join Harrison graduate Matt McConnell, who is a rising junior at WMU.
- Bobby Dearing signs NLI with Western Michigan
- McCutcheon's Chapman signs NLI with West Virginia Tech
- Purdue to face Westerm Michigan
- HIGHLIGHTS: Harrison 65, Western Boone 53 (GBB)
- HIGHLIGHTS: McCutcheon 70, Western 30 (BBB)
- Purdue volleyball falls to Michigan 3-1
- Indiana city approves Lake Michigan cruise ship
- Purdue rallies, knocks off No. 13 Michigan
- POSTGAME COVERAGE: Purdue vs. Michigan State
- Purdue softball falls to Michigan, 11-1