Rainfall continues to increase in the area. At least any thunder & lightning is in Illinois, where the sun has appeared a bit more.
Waves of scattered showers & even a couple isolated storms will off & on through the evening & tonight.
Latest analysis still shows a scattering of showers & storms tomorrow with some sun & humid highs around 80 to the lower 80s.
Scattered showers & storms still look to pop even on Friday. It will remain muggy with highs in the lower to middle 80s as some sun appears & bubbles the clouds up.
- August 15, 3:10 PM Rainfall Update
- August 15, 10:56 PM Weather Update
- August 20, 10 PM Weather Update
- 2:30 PM Weather Update: Rainfall Outlook & Overall Forecast
- August 14, 11 PM Weather Update
- August 20, 2 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 22, 11 PM Weather Update
- August 24, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update
- August 26, 11:45 PM Weather Update
- August 27, 1 PM Weather Forecast Update