TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — An Attica man will spend 32 years behind bars for molesting a child under the age of 14.
50-year-old Gary Jones pleaded guilty to one felony charge of child molesting.
It happened at a Lafayette home in June of this year.
The act was reported at a local hospital the day after it happened.
Jones will need to enroll in mental health and substance abuse counseling while in prison.
He will also register as a sex offender for life.
- Attica man sentenced to 32 years for child molestation
- Man sentenced to 13 years for child molesting charges
- Repeat offender sentenced to 28 years for child molesting
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges