INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — An anti-addiction group says confidential help is now available by phone or online to help Indiana residents struggling with substance use disorder and their loved ones.
The Addiction Policy Forum says people can call its Addiction Resource Center at 1-833-301-HELP (4357) for confidential support, information about local treatment or recovery resources, and education about substance use and addiction. The resource line is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET. Information also is available online at www.addictionresourcecenter.org.
The Addiction Policy Forum has chapters in 12 states and a national office in Washington, D.C.
- Anti-addiction group providing help by phone, online
- Anti-abortion group seeks facility next to abortion clinic
- Anti-abortion group gets OK to open near possible clinic
- South Bend mayor vetoes rezoning for anti-abortion group
- Ivy Tech educating addiction counselors
- Lafayette sues opioid companies for addiction crisis
- What makes chocolate chip cookies so addictive?
- Purdue will start regulating online writing guide
- Proposal toughens rules on Indiana abortion providers
- Free helmet program provides safety to riders