WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Unexpected expenses often create difficult situations for nonprofit organizations. This week, Almost Home Humane Society is struggling with a broken down furnace during one of the coldest times of the year.
Since AHHS budgets their funds to help devote as many resources as possible directly to the pets in their care, they are asking for donations from the community to help cover the cost of fixing the furnace.
Those who would like to donate can do so by clicking here.
To help encourage donations to their cause, Almost Home says adoption fees will be waived through tomorrow Dec. 30.
- Almost Home reaches out to community for help with broken furnace
- Almost Home Humane Society taking donations, offering adoption special after furnace quits
- Indiana couple allegedly gave baby pot for broken leg's pain
- Charges filed after broken vodka bottle leads to shooting
- Pre-K program reaches area schools
- Benito Munoz reaches 1,000 career points
- Agreement reached to keep animal shelter in Attica
- Indiana flu deaths reach 107 for state's current flu season
- Tippecanoe County reaches five deaths this flu season
- Free agent ace Jake Arrieta, Phillies reach 3-yr deal