WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—It looks like another year of record enrollment for Purdue.
The university has received nearly 52,000 applications. That's up about 4,800-hundred applications compared to last year.
So far, nearly 28,000 students have been accepted for the 2018-2019 school year.
That's compared to a little more than 22,000 at this point last year.
- Admissions up for Purdue in 2018
- National Park Service reduces free admission days
- Mother appears unemotional in 911 admission after double murder
- Trump administration backs Asian-American students in Harvard admissions lawsuit
- Wesleyan University part of federal investigation into early admission practices
- Giuliani's other big admission may be even worse
- CNN Exclusive: California launches investigation following stunning admission by Aetna medical director
- Children under 11 get free admission at San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Purdue 2018 hall of fame class announced
- Purdue football 2018 season opener moved to Thursday