TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A man is in custody after allegedly firing a shot toward several people outside a home on North River Road.
According to the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Department, 22-year-old Devin Dziedzic faces a charge of criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon.
Just before 11 a.m. Thursday morning, the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's department got a call about an argument between some people just south of the Tippecanoe County Amphitheater. While police were on the way, they received a second call about a shot being fired.
Investigators believe Dziedzic fired a shotgun into the ground during the argument. No injuries were reported.
- A man is in custody after report of shot fired
- Lafayette police find shell casings after report of shots fired
- Police investigating reports of shots fired at Briarwood Apartments
- Man in custody after 2 people fatally shot in NW Indiana
- Linden man in custody after SWAT situation
- Man in custody after stabbing at fast food restaurant
- Man wanted in Clinton County taken into custody
- Shots fired outside Lafayette bar overnight
- Man shot outside Oxford apartment complex
- Semi fire on Sagamore, no injuries reported