Although it’s another muggy and warm start to the morning with temperatures in the mid-70s, we are looking at some big changes over the next few days here in Lafayette! Today, we will top off in the upper 80s, before we get some relief from the heat.
Scattered showers and storms will break the heat streak later this afternoon and evening. Some could have the potential to become strong to severe. Tonight’s low will fall into the lower 70s with continued opportunities for scatter showers.
Tomorrow, we will feel the cooler wave with high temperatures in the mid to lower 80s and spotty storm chances.
Thursday is the official start of summer, but the coolest day on the forecast. Daytime highs around 80 degrees with showers and storms still hanging around.
- Heat Relief is On the Way!
- SUMMER PEAKS UNTIL AUGUST?........HEAT WAVE, SOME STORMS.....LONGER-TERM RELIEF BEYOND JULY 10
- Increasing Heat & Humidity
- Heat and Humidity Continues
- Heat Wave Continues Sunday
- Osweiler's strong relief appearance leads Broncos past Colts
- Purdue students showcase skills in disaster relief competition
- Regulatory Relief Package voting set to take place this week
- Some Hit or Miss Rain & Relief Are Ahead
- Indiana National Guard unit helping with hurricane relief